25 INVERNESS AVENUE
Sold For $1,235,000 February 12, 2018
Family Home on an Impressive Block in an Ideal Locale
An impressive block of land with 15.24 meter frontage & previously 2.5 titles like many of the duplexes in the street, with great potential for a myriad of uses and in a sought after location. Featuring:
- On the high side of a popular street, a short distance to all that Penshurst has to offer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, currently used as a 2 bedroom with 2 living areas
- A neat, updated kitchen and bathroom
- The added convenience of air conditioning and attic storage
- Family friendly yard with a side drive to a lock up garage
Conveniently located to Penshurst shopping and dining, schools and train station, as well as Hurstville and Mortdale, this family home is ready to enjoy as it is with scope for future development (STCA).
Owners bought and looking for a sale today!
First time offered in 26 years!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Friday 12th January, 2018
Bank : Bankwest ATM
612 Forest Road, Penshurst
Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage
606 Forest Road, Penshurst
Liquor Store : Valore Cellars
491 Forest Road, Penshurst
School : Brahma Kumaris Meditation Centre
1/152 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
Gym : Kaizen Gym Pty Ltd
586 Forest Road, Penshurst
Library : Penshurst Branch Library
630 Forest Road, Penshurst